Bushkill Group, Inc. Privacy Statement
About This Notice
We value our relationship with you. Our goal is to serve you as effectively and conveniently as possible, and to make sure you feel confident that nonpublic personal Information ("Information") about your relationship with us is treated with the utmost care. This notice describes the privacy practices of Bushkill Group, Inc. and all affiliates including, but not limited to, HRP Corp., and Tree Tops, Inc.
- We recognize and respect your privacy expectations and stand ready to address inquiries about our policies regarding the handling of your relationship with us.
- We collect, retain and use Information only where we reasonably believe it is useful and allowed by law in conducting our business with you.
- We want you to be aware that you have the right to tell us, within 30 days of your receipt of this Notice, not to share your Information with companies who wish to interest you in goods and services beyond those provided to you by our company. If you wish to direct us not to provide your Information to such companies, simply fill out the form accompanying this Notice and mail it to us at the address indicated.
- WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO ANYONE EXCEPT AS PERMITTED OR REQUIRED BY LAW.
- We strive to maintain your Information in an accurate, current and complete fashion and to correct inaccuracies in a timely manner.
- We limit employee access to Information to those employees with a business reason for seeing and using such Information.
- We maintain appropriate security measures and procedures regarding unauthorized access to Information.
- We share Information about your relationship with us when authorized by you in connection with a transaction that you initiate; as required or permitted by law; and with consumer reporting agencies.
- We insist that third parties to whom we disclose appropriate Information also share our commitment to trust, privacy and confidentiality.
Information We Collect
In the course of serving or administering your customer relationship, we collect a variety of Information which is provided by you, as well as other sources, and may include:
- Information we receive from you, in person, over the phone, on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, telephone number, email address and income.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates and others, such as balances, payment history, parties to transactions, and usage.
- Information we receive from affiliates, credit reporting agencies and other third parties not affiliated with us, such as your creditworthiness, credit history and real estate appraisals.
The Information we collect is based on the services we may provide to you.
Information We Share with Others
We may share all the Information we collect, as described above, about current or past customers with companies or financial institutions that perform marketing or other services on our behalf. We are also permitted by law to share Information about you with other companies in certain circumstances. For instance, we may share all of the Information we collect with companies assisting us in servicing your loan or account, with government entities, in response to subpoenas or regulatory requirements, with consumer reporting agencies, with non-affiliated companies wishing to interest you in other goods and services, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
We value your relationship with us. We work continually to ensure that our staff and the third parties on which we rely meet our high standards of excellence. Of course, even with the safeguards we impose, we cannot guarantee that your Information will always be safe from unauthorized disclosure and we assume no responsibility or liability in that event.
If at any time you have questions about our handling of Information about your relationship with us, or for more information, contact:
Bushkill Group, Inc.
Customer Services Department
Route 209, PO Box 447
Bushkill, Pennsylvania 18324
Please call 888-316-3845 (TTY) for the hearing impaired.
|NON-DISCLOSURE FORM I HEREBY direct that Bushkill Group, Inc. and its affiliated and subsidiary companies not share my nonpublic personal information relating to my account with any outside companies wishing to interest me in additional goods and services, not related to my relationship with Bushkill Group, Inc.
Mail to: Bushkill Group, Inc., Customer Services Department Route 209, PO Box 447, Bushkill, Pennsylvania 18324
Copyright © 2016 Bushkill Group, Inc. Any employment practices of Bushkill Group, Inc. will be in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and NRS 613.300 et. seq.